Live Feed Black Friday 2022 is here! The best offers can be followed here live: smartphones, Nintendo Switch, PC, TV…
In this first weekend of Black Friday Week, there is no time for the signs to breathe! Nor for you, since many of you intend to do your Christmas shopping on Black Friday. In any case, this first weekend of Black Friday is off to a strong start: don’t miss the best ones!
The first weekend of Black Friday hits hard right from the start / Smartphones, 4K TVs, gaming laptops, Nvidia and AMD graphics cards, video games… absolutely everything can be found at a low price! On the other hand, the best offers leave very quickly in the direction of the out of stock so you will have to be reactive not to be disappointed.
Usually, Black Friday is held on the Friday following the celebrations of Thanksgiving, the most popular holiday in the United States, and aims to allow households to do their Christmas shopping without breaking the bank. Indeed, Black Friday is mainly known for slashing prices like never before and offering the best deals of the day. If you had the idea of investing in a new gaming PC, now is the time to take the plunge!
Black Friday 2022: our selection of the best online offers!
- The official PS5 DualSense controller at €49.99 instead of €69.99 on Cdiscount
- The PS5 gift card is €76.41 instead of €90 at Amazon
- The AMD Radeon RX 6800 graphics card competing with the RTX 3070 Ti is €499 instead of €589 at Amazon
- The Google Pixel 6a is €360 instead of €459.99 at Amazon
- The FireCuda 530 1TB SSD with PS5-compatible heat sink is €149.99 instead of €254.90 at Amazon
- The Asus TUF A15 laptop with an RTX 3070 is €1,299.99 instead of €1,799.99 at Amazon
- The 55-inch LG C2 OLED 4K TV is €1,099.99 instead of €1,309.99 at Rue du Commerce
- The Macbook Air 13 “is at 999€ instead of 1199€ at Fnac
Which brands are participating in Black Friday 2022?
- Amazon : unsurprisingly, the giant Amazon is celebrating with discounts, coupons and private sales on a large part of its tech and IT catalog.
- Shopping street : French reference in the field of online sales, you can take advantage of its particularly well-endowed catalog as well as its very competitive prices. Present both during the sales and during Black Friday, Rue du Commerce is a must.
- Fnac : there too, a lot of choices on computers and hardware, a large choice of TVs and more. What’s more, Fnac offers a click and collect service to go directly to its local store.
- Darty : Darty and Fnac are now grouped under the same banner, and therefore have the same advantages. We find at Darty a little more household appliances.
- Cdiscount : of course, Cdiscount is in the game for Black Friday, with hundreds of offers in all its departments.
: for Black Friday you can count on Boulanger and its offers on the world of multimedia and tech, a lot of televisions and also some computers and smartphones.
- Lenovo : the Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful, high-performance machines! Participating in Black Friday, it’s an appointment not to be missed if you want to change your machine.
- Micromania-Zing : Micromania is also doing its Black Friday with offers on certain games, and especially goodies from franchises, Funko Pop figurines, etc…
Black Friday 2022 is probably the best way to approach Christmas serenely
Originally, Black Friday is an American custom that dates back to the 1960s. Black Friday is THE day when brands (in stores and on the internet) offer ultra-competitive promotions, even the best of the year. This large-scale commercial operation thus marks the kick-off of the Christmas shopping.
Indeed, many of you do not want to go shopping a few days before the start of the end of year festivities. And that is understandable! Why wait until the last moment to brave crowded stores or even pay full price for your items? If you don’t have any gift ideas for the holidays, be sure that by following this live, some posts may inspire you.
Black Friday is really the best time to anticipate Christmas, or simply have a little guilty pleasure or even replace a defective device at a lower cost. You will probably feel lost among the multitude of offers that will appear until the end of November. Don’t panic: our seasoned journalists at JVTech have selected the best offers for you to shop during this Black Friday!
Black Friday 2022: beware of scams!
As with every Black Friday, certain good gestures are required to enjoy the event serenely and not fall into the trap set by certain malicious people. We are of course talking about scammers here! Whether it’s sales, Prime Day or Black Friday, they’re more motivated than ever to get your money or personal data back. It was therefore important for us to make you even more aware of this subject on this first weekend of Black Friday.
First, pay attention to the company selling the item to you before ordering. Whether on Amazon, Fnac-Darty, Rue du Commerce or even Cdiscount, there is a market place on many online sales sites where a large number of third-party sellers gather. Unfortunately, not everyone has good intentions towards you… Be careful, we are not telling you that you should not place an order with a third-party seller, but simply to keep an eye out. Even Amazon itself, as big as it is, is not immune to this problem, but a simple glance at the comments should already tell you enough about the seriousness of the seller.
Also, don’t mindlessly jump on offers that are a little too good to be true! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price, this must above all appeal to you. It is most likely a scam. Before drawing your credit card, remember to check the information about the seller as well as the opinions left by other customers.
As Black Friday is an event that interests millions of people, email and SMS scams will intensify, including phishing attempts. If this English term means nothing to you, just note that phishing is for example this SMS or this email that you will receive which invites you to click on a link either because there is a problem concerning the payment of your ordered. For example, you will be asked to pay additional shipping costs to the Post Office, but under no circumstances should you pay what is asked of you! Instead, check the information relating to your order directly on the merchant site.
Find our special page with the best Black Friday deals.
Black Friday 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found both online and in physical stores. Many products are thus destocked, so it’s time to do good business. Black Friday is preceded by Black Friday Week and followed by Cyber Monday. That is to say a period of promotions which can be spread out up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Officially, Black Friday 2022 takes place on Friday, November 25. Namely that it is preceded by Black Friday Week.
Which brands participate in Black Friday?
You can find most of the major brands online, such as: Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Micromania-Zing, Leclerc, Shopping street, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without JV being informed.
#Black #Friday #offers #live #smartphones #Nintendo #Switch