WWE RAW Des Moines, Iowa
The commentators are Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick.
– Tonight is WWE RAW, the red show starts with Paul Heyman backstage. Heyman welcomes us to Monday Night RAW and introduces himself. And here… Roman Reigns. Reigns says it’s Monday Night RAW, Kevin Owens’ house, the house Kevin Owens always leaves to try and get off Irrelevance Island. And Owens wants to do it with John Cena as a bonus. Reigns says Owens will need the entire RAW roster to protect him. Owens has interfered in his business too many times, now is the time to return the favor. Owens will have to realize that he has to recognize the Bloodline.
– Behind the scenes, the Usos, Sami Zayn and Solo Sikoa are having fun attacking Mustafa Ali. The Bloodline says they’re going to win tonight.
Tag Team Match
Street Profits (Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins) accompanied by Akira Tozawa vs Finn Balor and Damian Priest accompanied by Rhea Ripley and Dominik Mysterio
During the match, the Bloodline is seen attacking NXT’s Andre Chase backstage.
At the end of the fight, Tozawa and Dominik argue in ringside. Tozawa throws a drink in his face. Ford takes advantage of the distraction to roll up Balor for the three count.
Winners: Street Profits
– After the fight, Ripley is furious and goes to hit Tozawa on the stage! Ripley challenges him to a match and he accepts!
– Back after the break, the mixed match starts.
Akira Tozawa accompanied by Street Profits vs. Rhea Ripley accompanied by Judgment Day
At the end of the fight, Tozawa Rana Ripley to knock her out of the ring. Tozawa wants to take a suicide jump, but Balor pulls his leg to make him fall. The Street Profits flip on Priest and Balor at the bottom of the ring! Ripley returns to the ring for her finisher, but Tozawa pushes her away. Ripley wants to charge it, but Tozawa avoids it and she bumps into the corner. Tozawa continues with his Senton, but Ripley avoids it. Ripley makes him his Riptide for the count of three.
Winner: Rhea Ripley
– Behind the scenes, Adam Pearce wants to make contact on the phone with Paul Heyman, but he falls on his voicemail. Cathy asks him for an update on his history with Bobby Lashley. Pearce says it’s a private story. They talked to each other this week and Lashley will be back soon. MVP arrives and says he wants to talk about Lashley with Pearce. Pearce accepts, but a referee arrives and asks Pearce to accompany him for an emergency.
– Back, behind the scenes, where Dolph Ziggler and Cedric Alexander are on the ground. Ziggler states that he was attacked by the Bloodline.
Tag Team Match
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson accompanied by AJ Styles and Mia Yim vs Alpha Academy (Otis and Chad Gable)
At the end of the fight, Gallows avoids Gable’s Moonsault and kicks him. Anderson takes the tag and they do their Magic Killer on Anderson for the count of three.
Winners: The OC
– After the fight, The OC celebrates their victory, but the Bloodline arrives to beat them up.
– Back, Adam Pearce is in ringside with security guards. Pearce asks them to leave the ring. Jimmy Uso says the Bloodline is in Des Moines. Jimmy says they run the business. Sami Zayn asks what is Pearce’s problem, Pearce is the only one who is angry, fans love to see them. What we see tonight is a small example of what will happen to John Cena and Kevin Owens when they face them on SmackDown. The Bloodline finally agrees to leave the ring. AJ Styles arrives and jumps on the Bloodline. Safety separates everyone.
– Backstage, AJ Styles speaks with Adam Pearce and says he wants anyone, even Sami Uso. Pearce confirms AJ match against Sami Uso.
– Behind the scenes, Byron Saxton is with Alexa Bliss and Bianca Belair for an interview. Saxton asks Bliss what happened after the game last Monday. Belair says she wonders the same thing, she can’t trust him anymore. Bliss says she doesn’t know, but she knows where it came from. Bray Wyatt turned her into something evil before abandoning her with her problems. She went to therapy to get over it. Thanks to her friendship with Belair and Asuka she saw that she was stronger than all that and could even win the RAW title. Belair says she can’t believe Bliss doesn’t understand what’s going on. She knows what Bliss and Wyatt can do. Bliss says she’s a threat to Belair and not Wyatt. She was winning titles before Belair was here and she can do it again. Saxton thanks both. Belair gets up, but Bliss hits her on the head with a bouquet of glass flowers!
Winner Takes All – Ladder Match
The Miz vs. Dexter Lumis with Johnny Gargano
At the end of the fight, Lumis goes to get hold of the agent at the top of the ladder, but Miz gets up and pushes the ladder to knock Lumis down. Miz replaces the ladder and climbs upstairs, but Lumis grabs his leg to pull him to the ground. Lumis wants to Silence him, but Miz manages to move onto the apron and Neck Break him. Miz jams Lumis into a ladder and smashes him into it. Miz throws chairs at Lumis. Johnny Gargano wants to intervene, but Miz punches him and throws him against the barricade. Miz hits him with a ladder to get him through the crowd! Lumis stands up and rocks him on a ladder. The crowd asks for a table. Lumis lays the Miz down on the announce table. Lumis climbs a ladder and Leg Drops, but Miz dodges! Miz sets up a ladder in the ring and climbs up, but Lumis gets up and climbs the other side of the ladder. The two trade blows. Lumis manages to hit him to knock him down, Lumis wants to take the money, but Bronson Reed arrives and pulls him to the ground ! Reed charges Lumis and finishes with a Splash from the corner. Reed replaces the ladder in the ring and helps the Miz up so he can take the money.
Winner: The Miz
– After the fight, Miz and Bronson Reed (former NXT wrestler who had been fired) celebrate together.
– Back, the wrestlers arrive.
AJ Styles vs. Sam Zayn
At the end of the fight, Solo Sikoa arrives in ringside, AJ manages to push him back, but Sikoa makes him a Samoan Spike while the referee is behind him. Zayn continues with a Blue Thunder Bomb for the three count.
Winner: Sami Zayn
– After the fight, Adam Pearce is furious and asks Zayn and Sikoa to follow him backstage.
– Back, Seth Rollins arrives in the ring and takes the microphone. Rollins says it’s a big night. The Bloodline is on fire and jumps on everyone except him. He doesn’t say the Bloodline is scared, but it looks like they don’t want to find him…he has a message for the Tribe Leader. Rollins says Mondays don’t belong to Roman Reigns, they belong to revolutionary Seth Rollins. Austin Theory’s music cuts Rollins off and he steps into the ring. Theory says nothing comes back to Seth Rollins. Rollins is the one who said that the title of the United States was the title of RAW. Which means only one thing, that the champion is HERE! And whether Rollins likes it or not, the era of Austin Theory is forever and it’s just the beginning. Whether Rollins likes him or not, Rollins is going to pass the torch to him or else he’ll take it from him.
Rollins tells Theory to calm down, he doesn’t want to see him end up like Bobby Lashley. Theory says Rollins can stand here because Lashley took out his frustration on the officials, not him. Rollins escaped, like his whole career where he was lucky. Rollins says Theory doesn’t understand, why is he so mad? Theory looks great, Theory has potential, but he sucks. There is one thing that remains in the end, Theory will never be him. Theory is not on his level. Theory says he sees clearly in his game how many times Rollins has had the ball and missed. Rollins may have seen the top of the mountain, but he is the one who will reach that peak. Rollins will eventually realize that he was the third most important member of the Shield. Rollins says he’s top of the mountain, Theory is wrong. It’s the man who makes the title, it’s time to find out what kind of man Theory is here and now. Rollins invites Theory to fight, but the Bloodline comes to ringside. Rollins notifies Theory that they have a visitor and will deal with their issues later.
The Usos get on the apron and Theory flees to leave Rollins alone. The confrontation breaks out between the Usos and Rollins. The Usos quickly take control, but Kevin Owens’ music begins! Owens pushes Jimmy back against the barricade and he attacks Jey with help from Rollins to knock him out of the ring. Officials arrive to restrain the Usos. Rollins says it’s good to see Owens again. Owens says Des Moines wants to see them kick The Usos ass. So why not do it tonight? Adam Pearce confirms the match.
– Behind the scenes, Becky Lynch says she and Bayley have been playing cat and mouse all along. Both have a similar background. But the difference is that she made her way by herself. Bayley didn’t have the decency to attack him from the back alone. So tonight is it one against one or three against one? Either way, she’ll be ready.
– Damage CTRL is coming. Back, Becky arrives.
Bayley accompanied by Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky vs. Becky Lynch
At the end of the fight, Lynch wants to make her finisher, but Sky and Kai pull Bayley down the ring to save her. Becky does a Baseball Slide on Bayley and the referee ejects Bayley’s two friends backstage. Kai argues with the referee, but Becky punches her. Bayley takes the opportunity to hit Becky with a monitor screen behind her head while the referee is still busy with Kai. Bayley continues with her Rose Plant for the count of three on Becky.
– Back, the commentators announce that the Undertaker will be in Montreal, Quebec on February 16, 2023 for his show, details here.
– Behind the scenes, Kevin Owens is with Seth Rollins. Rollins says it’s been a long time since their last team game. Why did they abandon their duo? Owens says it’s because Rollins tried to steal his spot at WrestleMania last year. Rollins had another look, but it was him. But tonight we have to beat the Bloodline so whatever their past is. Rollins approves.
– The Usos arrive in the ring. Back, the opponents arrive.
Tag Team Match – No Title
The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) vs. Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins
At the end of the fight, The OC and Solo Sikoa arrive at ringside to fight. Rollins launches a suicide jump on everyone. In the ring, Jimmy wants to Superplex Owens, but Owens blocks him. Outside the ring, Austin Theory hits Rollins in the face with the United States Title. In the ring, Owens pushes Jimmy to the ground, but Jimmy surprises him with a Superkick and covers him, but Owens resists. Jimmy gets on the corner and launches into Splash, but Owens avoids it. Owens gets his Stunner blocked, but Superkicks him. Jimmy dodges the first Powerbomb, but Owens dodges the Superkick and Powerbombs him for the three count.
Winners: Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins
– After the fight, Owens celebrates his victory. Sami Zayn arrives in the ring, but Owens sees him coming. The two look at each other and Zayn decides to leave. The show ends like this, to be followed on Friday on SmackDown on December 30 when John Cena and Kevin Owens will face Sami Zayn and Roman Reigns.
Photo credit: WWE
#WWE #RAW #Results #December